Hunt Huey PLLC is a boutique law firm providing sophisticated legal services to businesses and individuals. Richard is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with 32 years of experience at major regional and national firms. Jeanne uses the sophisticated litigation skills she gained at a prominent regional firm to serve individuals in family law matters. We know from our years of experience that intelligent analysis, strategic thinking and commitment to client goals are far more important to the delivery of good results than high billing rates or the number of lawyers in a firm. Our experience includes:
- Representation of employers and employees in disputes concerning non-competition agreements, theft of trade secrets and discrimination.
- Representation of individuals in family law matters of all types—including high conflict custody matters and complex property disputes.
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in real estate related litigation, including class action defense of ADA and FHA discrimination claims as well as sale and financing transactions, landlord tenant litigation and brokerage disputes.
- Representation of wide variety of businesses involved in the sales of goods and services with respect to claims involving breach of contract, product liability, environmental contamination, and other disputes, including coverage disputes, arising out of the sale or purchase of defective goods and services.
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property litigation.
- Prosecution and defense of complaints based on state and federal securities law, common law fraud, violations of state and federal anti-trust laws and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO),
- Representation creditors and court appointed trustees in bankruptcy proceedings.
Our clients include individuals and businesses ranging from small startups to multi-billion dollar international corporations. We have represented these clients in state and federal district courts, state and federal courts of appeal, in arbitration proceedings before the AAA and FINRA, and in state and federal administrative proceedings. We both have formal training in mediation and negotiation. Richard is a certified mediator, and Jeanne is certified in Collaborative Law.